So . . I wasn't going to post a blog entry. Then I was talking to Brett on AIM last night and he got really excited about the prospect of me posting . .and he's too cute . . so I lost the battle with common sense and here we are. Once again proving that I will be lured and defeated by my hormones every-time.
To be honest I'm tired. Lately my life consists of getting up at 3 am, a hour long commute to work, working for 8-10 hours, a hour drive back, working out then passing out to do it all over again in that order.
There are a few exceptions to this:
1.) I had a bf for all of three weeks. Needless to say this did not work out. I am still the break up champ and teh awezome, yes I know. He lived in Boston and I actually took a trip up there. Although i was not impressed with Boston itself, I did think that Salem was alot of fun. Even if slightly cheesy.
2.) I finally got a house. I close on the 8th of Aug. I already gave Jimbo warning as I'm moving into his hood. Here are the pictures!
The Outside of what I like to refer to as "Ft. Leo"
The Currently Lavender Living room . . step one, repaint house. This will be a nice soft green with white trim when I'm done.
More living room. It's really not that big, but it's long and narrow, so took two pic's.
The swanky kitchen. I'm going to paint the cabinets black and the backsplash and such white. Only thing I can think to make it better right now. Eventually I'll replace the flooring.
Finally the second bedroom/office I was going to show both bed rooms but I think this is a good example of how the people lived before I moved into the house were. If you look closely at the base of the tall cabinet you will notice a bucket of lube and a stack of porn. Yeah it was that classy *smirks*.
I also have a small backyard and a roof top deck off the above bed room. It'll be nice and when I have the house warming I'll let ya'll know.
3.) I went on vacation to NC. It was really nice and I think I'll completely do it again next year if I can. The area we went to (Oak Island) is south of Wilmington and north of Myrtle Beech. It wasn't crowded and the beaches weren't trashy at all, and the water was about perfect.
4.) My deployment got moved up, I'll be leaving in Oct now.
5) I found some new bands that I really like.
Powerspace and Ludo top the list. But this is getting a little long and I ate around typing it. I guess I'll have to write tomorrow about it if I can. But ok kids, time for bed, night.
1 comment:
That is very nice. :) Congrats on being a new homeowner!!! Just remember to not overdo with any maintenance or design needs. Do only what you can afford to do. Don't worry about having it all perfect within a month you move in. Take your time. :) I am so proud of you!
Post a Comment