skip to main | skip to sidebar

Knight of Swords

Sometimes Life Makes Sense

Monday, October 6, 2008

Badly Drawn Boy - Disillusion (directed by Garth Jennings)

I think thats all we need to say.
For those who missed it. This video is awesome.
I'm packing and getting ready to go. Gotta run to Target next.

Posted by Knight of Swords at 3:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (4)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2008 (54)
    • ▼  October (5)
      • Everything Until the East Coast
      • matt pond PA - Sunlight
      • Badly Drawn Boy - Disillusion (directed by Garth J...
      • The Hour of Bewilderbeast
      • Lonely City
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (20)

Who I'm Currently Reading

  • Brett Cajun
  • Defenstrate
  • Dumbek
  • Durban Bud
  • Jimbo
  • Jockohomo
  • Peace. Love. Lunges.
  • Psychic and Emotional Starvation
  • Several Variations of Green
  • So I Like Superman
  • The New Gay
  • The Sean Show
  • The Third Age of Observation
  • This Boy Elroy
  • View From The Jeep
  • Why. I. Hate. DC.