skip to main | skip to sidebar

Knight of Swords

Sometimes Life Makes Sense

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Hail to The Geek - Deaf Pedestrians

Ok this is for Jimbo and all the others who will understand the intricacies of this song. This is actually getting airplay on DC 101 in DC. So proud. *beams*

Posted by Knight of Swords at 5:13 PM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL...a geek anthem!

Good meeting you at Blowoff.

May 19, 2008 at 2:23 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (4)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2008 (54)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ▼  May (7)
      • Bound To Happen
      • Momentum
      • Hail to The Geek - Deaf Pedestrians
      • I Will Possess Your Heart
      • Echoplex
      • We Love That Game, But We Never Play
      • I Wrote The Screen-Play to Lack of Direction
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (20)

Who I'm Currently Reading

  • Brett Cajun
  • Defenstrate
  • Dumbek
  • Durban Bud
  • Jimbo
  • Jockohomo
  • Peace. Love. Lunges.
  • Psychic and Emotional Starvation
  • Several Variations of Green
  • So I Like Superman
  • The New Gay
  • The Sean Show
  • The Third Age of Observation
  • This Boy Elroy
  • View From The Jeep
  • Why. I. Hate. DC.