
Gah . . I feel like the cow I just ate.
Steak is way too tasty for its own good.
But anyway.
So I'm in the lovely local of Fayetteville, North Carolina.
Ambient Gay Age (AGA) by Manhunt is roughly 42. The 1 page of profiles there are.
If I could define White Trash . . this would be it to be honest. (I'm from small town Kentucky Gentlemen, this should say something) You can't get much worse then the town outside of one of the worlds largest military bases. From what I've seen of the town, and I've done a bit of exploring, we have the Base/Post, A mall, and assorted scary strip mall type locals. oh! and I counted 9 strait strip bars on one street, to go with the 6 tattoo locations.
Maybe I should go get some dollar bills and a prison tat! wahoo!
Yeah, it's a little boring here.
The plan right now is to stop eating fast food, cause it's easy, and take advantage of having a on base gym less then 10 mins away with tons of hot special ops guys working out in it. I went and worked out today. It was the highlight of my day.
Outside of that I may need to intensify the house search. Good things coming out of work. If so, I'm going to need to live in the city here soon. Could be important.
Out side of that, things are boring. So I'm not gonna tie up to much of my precious time here. I'll post something new tomorrow. For now, sleep time.
Oh and btw, I bic'd my head.
Ta-ta for now.
2 comments:
I'm so happy that you're learnin to appreciate the finer points of Fayett-nam. It's always held a special place in the hearts of us North Carolinians.
I figured it would Scott.
I'm sure with the help of a classy guy like you, this place to could be spec-tac-ular *smirks*
Post a Comment