Last night I ~finally~ got to eat at Loireol plaza. Yeah, not impressed, I've had better mexican at the little place in my hometown of Bardstown, KY. If this is the best that DC can offer for mexican food, we are in trouble considering the number of immigrant workers.
My group then proceeded to JR's, which for the record, is my least favorite of the bars in DC.
Lets face it gentlemen, DC queers are pretentious as all hell, all we need is a excuse to look down our noses at one another. JR's to my line of thought provides this excuse. No one talks to anyone outside of whatever click they ventured in with, unless they run into someone who is part of there greater extended click. What happened to everyone getting long and us all being family?
Yeah, not our concept here.
But anyway.
My group reduced on down to me and the boy who asked me out on this soire and we proceeded to Nellies on the way to my place.
Holy Crap Crowded.
Apparently Nellies is the place to be at midnight on Sat. They had a line for the deck upstairs and the whole nine yards.
We got one drink, decided we had had enough and headed back to my place.
Fade to Black.
Which brings me to a concept I've thought of for a while.
My posting drops off because, quite honestly, my life is pretty boring. I could be writing about any number of things . . but my friends suggested a I do a Sex in the City type blog for DC.
My dating life is interesting enough that I probably could. And I can be pretty verbose.
So my question is, ladies and gentlemen, if I went that direction, would anyone read it? Beyond that, can I do it without getting myself into official or unofficial trouble?
How anonymous am I going to have to be? Even in DC the queer community is pretty tiny.
So thoughts and advice?
4 comments:
Lauriol Plaza, like "Stephen Foster-The Musical" is way overrated!
;-)
I just e-mailed you . .but how the heck do you know about Stephen Foster.
Thats the staple of my home town.
I would love to read you doing a "Sex in the City" type blog. :)
Do it.
Post a Comment