Sunday, April 13, 2008

I Just Wanna Sing a Song With You . . .

Observant strangers will notice, why yes, yes Leo did put up a new picture.
Taken fresh as of today everyone, that is my my round, shaved head looks like, and that is pretty much what I look like on a daily basis.
Minus that "sand" colored shirt. The one that sorta looks like, oh, dried up feces'.
Thats part of my AF uniform, what I wear under my blouse. I was bored.
Outside of that I went and looked at three properties this evening, and low and behold, I may not have found one but two.
One place is exactly half a block from the new Nats stadium, in good shape, but may have some surrounding drama.
The other is behind Union Station, but it was built in 1886 and has all the character of that.
They have both been updated and are in good shape.
Now I just gotta wait for my realtor to do some homework on them. Then it's all money right?
Other then that I worked both days this weekend.
Sucks . . and I got work tomorrow, but I'll live.
But ok, pizza is here, time to eat for the first time today then pass out . .yay.

Oh, PS: the half of my friends who went to Blowoff who I have talked to today said it was just "ok" . . which is nice . .doesn't feel nearly as much like kick to the junk as just flat out missing it did.

No comments: