Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Don't be so loud, baby


Happy Birthday to me!
My class down here actually took me out to this place called Dave and Busters.
For real guys, it's like chuckycheese for adults.
Sadly, after three beers and four shots I'm still not drunk.
I hate being Sicilian and Irish sometimes.
But anyway it was alot of fun. We played trivia (I came in second if only because this one chick was faster on the buzzer, I blame the booze), and then shot some stuff in HOUSE OF DEAD, then . . my personal favorite. DDR.
I love that game, and this one was diagonal pads for a extra challenge. It was a hell of alot of fun. Course I'm slightly damp now as a result, but it's all good. Hot and sweaty . . the one thing I didn't get for my birthday. But I'll live, I'll soon be back in DC and I've had promises.
Today we did surveillance routes, which basically boiled down to me being a "Rabbit" for a group of people who were survieling me. While I'm running all around Austin I had two others in a another car trying to figure out who was tailing us. It was surprisingly alot of fun. I got assigned like a '98 Impala with semi-tinted windows. It was so ragged out that I swear it took a full 5-seconds before it went after stomping on the gas. But it's all good. I was pimping it ghetto style, had my seat back. Nothing like a whigger to get folks laughing. I just had to keep throwing "yo" and "nigga please" into my conversation . . I had a funny day.
Tomorrow we get to go do "offensive driving" which from what I'm given to understand, past running your standard "cone" exercises we also get to crash our car into others. It'll be awesome. But ok, bed time, catch you folks later.

No comments: