So today I did things in a car that I didn't think were possible.Now, before you get carried away with that, I was fully clothed the entire time. No this was more like maneuvers that you see crazy people in movies do in desperate situations.
Going 60 miles per hour in reverse and flipping around to 180 degree's and shooting forward. Using a emergency break to steer a car at high speeds. "Taping" a car in front of you to cause them to spin out. And the coup de grace was getting to do a high speed crash into another vehicle. All pretty awesome over all.
Course my shoulders are now sore, which tells me tomorrow morning I'm going to be in pain. But I think it was worth it.
Then we went to Benni Hanna's, nothing like over priced Asian food. It was tasty however.
Tomorrow we go out to the gun range and I get to shoot stuff and roll around in my body armor.
It's gonna be awesome.
I never used to be all GI Joe'ish . . but somehow, the adrenaline . . don't know . .I really like it.
But ok, night guys, be safe.
No comments:
Post a Comment