
Heya Gentlemen. Well I'm down in the loveliness that is Austin Texas. And suprisingly its green, and warm and moist. Its been 80 degrees all day and although it rained a bit, it was refreshing instead of cutting or bitting. I have to say I approve.
This training is turning into death by power point. Hopefully this will change tomorrow when we start doing some driving around and get out on the road. I get to be the hunted, should be fun.
And tomorrow is my Birthday. 28 years on the earth. I don't know how I feel like that yet. The celebration started early, I had beer and cider with dinner tonight. Tomorrow we are going to some super adult arcade with booze and bad bar food. Should be lots of fun. I can see myself attempting drunken DDR now. It'll be awesome.
But ok, sorry for shortness, but I should probably get to bed. I gotta get up at 5am and go run off the delicious chicken penne, cider, and beer I had tonight.
Wouldn't due to loose my recently rediscovered boyish figure now would it?
2 comments:
Happy Birfday, I hope that ya enjoy it, and if not, just think of me providing spankings
Promises, Promises.
Geez . . .
You are so getting a phone call when I get back.
Post a Comment